My experience with SEO has allowed me to formulate a philosophy. A philosophy that focuses on authority creation & trust building. These are the cornerstones of every SEO campaign we entertain.
In 2012, I gave my first presentation on SEO to a crowd of 750 business owners that were looking for tips on how to increase their brand’s visibility.
Since then, I have had the opportunity to speak at various events including workshops, conferences, masterminds and company outings.
The SEO speakers typically discuss where people need to put their keywords on the page. “Put one in the title”, “throw one the H1 tag”, “make sure you don’t put the keyword more than 3 times”, etc.
While this information might be useful for some, it simply leads to a false sense of hope when the individuals attempt to see a noticeable increase from the simple tactics expressed in the speech.
Bring Actionable Data To Your Event
- Reverse Engineering & Cross-Correlation Data Creation
- Extensive Keyword Research – Find the low & high hanging fruit
- On-Page SEO – Natural tactics that Google looooves
- On-Page SEO – How to focus on conversions while maintaining SEO
- Off-Page SEO – How to become an industry leader
- Off-Page SEO – Content Marketing; does it really work?
- Off-Page SEO – Don’t build backlinks, receive them
- SEO Fundamentals – Trust Signals the algorithms look for
- SEO Fundamentals – Why you need to ditch everything you’ve learned about SEO
- SEO Fundamentals – Does Google want you to fail online?