Who We Are
Founded in 2010 and re-hardwired in 2018, Break The Web is a virtual/remote inbound marketing agency. Our roots are with Search Engine Optimization and inbound marketing agency, with growing opportunities in Paid Media/AdWords & Content Marketing.
Our clients love us because we practice what we preach, we offer full-transparency in what we do and we’re passionate about communication.
Our Core Values drive us to be better every day and our daily motives are influenced by them; Authenticity, Passion, Growth, Resourcefulness, Access & Individuality.
At BTW, we do expect a lot from you and we are committed to providing you with the essentials needed to grow. If you thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and have a “get it done” mentality, you will be a great fit at Break The Web,
Aside from experience in the field, we strongly look for character & passion in our hiring’s. Be yourself and show your personality. Don’t be afraid to express your individualism (we make dad jokes, a lot). Don’t be afraid to show your passions, whether it be in marketing and/or something else. We endorse creativity and look for professionals that are willing to go above and beyond their role to ensure our continued growth.
What You’ll Do
The Account Manager will be responsible for managing our client accounts. S/he will be based in a virtual environment, with time spent meeting with clients, managing communication on client accounts, developing creative with our team, and ensuring expectations are exceeded.
- Maintain client communication via daily, weekly and/or monthly calls, emails & remote meetings.
- Complete client onboarding and discovery meetings.
- Collaborate with the Strategy team to understand and inform the client of what’s happening.
- Develop client reporting and analytics. How the data is transcribed into real-world actions.
- Stay up to date with marketing and SEO trends.
- Present work confidently and persuasively.
- Understand the larger financial picture in order to make the best decisions regarding margins and revenue targets.
- Develop strategies to help expand client brand awareness and sales.
- Create ideas to share with the client and the agency for business growth.
- Paste experience in Account/Project Management.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Excellent organizational, multitasking, decision-making & time management skills.
- Ability to think creatively and make informed decisions based on data.
- Professional demeanor, personable
- Solid computer skills
- Effective problem solver
- SEO/Digital Marketing experience a HUGE plus
Why Work with Us?
- Freedom to work flexible schedule from a remote location.
- Monthly stipend.
- Generous recurring bonuses.
- Generous paid time off (PTO).
- Access to Training, Resources & Individuals in a plethora of areas.
- $1k professional development budget.
- Close knit circle of like-minded individuals who love to laugh, make dad jokes and enjoy the ‘occasional’ cocktail.